Today Onside Associates Limited (OAL) launched their new RDF4U Drawing Translation Service.
Managing Director, Ian Temple comments:
Not a week goes by without a user contacting us about drawing translation. Usually this will be a DXF or DWG. Quite often the drawing data to be translated will contain a drawing ‘set’ on multiple ‘Paperspace’ tabs.
Our RDF4U Drawing Translation Service can not only ‘unlock’ these multiple drawing sets but add value to the translation process, where possible, by providing additional data such as a CAD4U Layer Table and drawing edit to provide CAD4U lineweights and linestyles.
The RDF4U Drawing Translation Service offers:
- Translation of most CADD formats with return file in .RDF.
- CADD formats supported include DXF; DWG; DGN; HPGL; Vector PDF etc.
- Breakout into individual drawings for DXF/DWG files with multiple ‘Paperspace’ drawings as found in any DXF/DWG after Release 12. It is also possible to ‘scale’ Paperspace annotations with a Release 12 DXF/DWG thus giving a true translation of the ‘whole’ drawing.
- DWG layer name support within CAD4U Layer Table.
- Mapping of DWG colours to CAD4U lineweights.
To find out more please use our contact page enquiry form